Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vegan Whole Grain Salad

Sometimes I think Americans are hopeless in their eating habits.
They proved me wrong today.
One of the healthiest dishes I put out is a Vegan Whole Grain Salad with Paradise Dressing (fat free) with Moroccan Lentil Soup.
I expected a long and boring lunch, but what I got was a line of very excited people wanting the meal and wanting to learn about the different ingredients.


(Vegan Whole Grain Salad)
whole grains on baby spinach served with roasted edamame,
dried cranberries, cucumbers, pear tomatoes, and soup


whole grains
(I just steam them like rice, then rinse them with hot water
then I toss them with a little bit of olive oil and salt)

Vegan Moroccan lentil soup
(this was my break snack)
yummmmy
Vegan Paradise Dressing
(rice vinegar, sugar, ginger, soy sauce, cilantro, red pepper flakes)

(Vegan Whole Grain Salad)
farro, black barley, triticale, red rice blend, quinoa
(all ready for the lunch crowd)

2 comments: