|Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness|
by: Robert Cheeke
I met Robert Cheeke at VegFest 2011, Portland, OR.
Robert Cheeke is a nice guy who is passionate and driven about life.
"Believe in yourself. Whatever it is that you're passionate about, resolve to make it happen today."
Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness Book Review:
True, this is a book about how to be a vegan bodybuilder, but it is much more. It is part motivational, part bodybuilding, and part vegan activist. At the early age of five, Robert set out to do what he was passionate about. He wanted to be He-Man. He-Man was a positive role model, promoting positive messages, lead by example, and had big muscles.
Congratulations Robert "He-Man" Cheeke, you did it!
This is what you will get if you buy his book:
- Learn the lingo: Burn-out Sets, Partial Reps, Isotonic Exercise, Kipping...
- Safety: When to use a spotter and such
- Nutrition: Protein levels, caloric intake, supplements, and more
- Work ethic: Be true to yourself
- Weight training programs
- Post exercise tips: Massage, Hydrotherapy, Yoga, Meditation...
- Consistency is a key to success
- The value of keeping a journal
- Inside view on competing
- Motivational book on any life goals you wish to obtain "Turn your passion into a career" Robert Cheeke.
- Top 12 most-effective bodybuilding exercises
- Resources: gyms, where to live, and recommended reading
I found this book to be both motivational and a great resource on fitness. I would recommended it to anyone interested in these areas.
|Robert Cheeke "on left" at VegFest 2011 Portland, OR|