Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vegan Cooking Class

I had the honor last Friday night to teach a 'Romantic Dinner' vegan cooking class at the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts. I enjoyed meeting everyone. Thank you!















Appetizers:
·         Thai Lettuce Wrap
·         Peanut Soup
·         Sautéed Gingered Edamame

Entrees:
·         Portobello Mushroom Wellington
·         Pasta Alexander

Sides:
·         Broiled Asparagus with Balsamic Reduction
·         Caesar Pasta Salad

Desserts:
·         Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Truffles
·         Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
·         Crème Brulee
·         Strawberry Shortcakes with Coconut Whipped Cream
·         Mexican Wedding Cookies

Beverages:
·         Apple Ginger Cider
·         Chai Tea

3 comments:

  1. I've had the pleasure of discovering one of your professional vegetarian cook books published by Wiley. In Chicago, there are few cooking classes and for that matter restaurants, which serve good vegan food, to discover someone who has excelled in the world of vegetarian and vegan cuisine is a Godsend. I'm inspired to share my culinary knowledge (professional and classically trained) with people in my area. I've become a true fan, if not devotee of your work. Thank you for being an example that vegan food CAN be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the kind words. look for my international cookbook by the end of the year and a professional cookbook in about 2 years, which you can share with your local restaurants.
      Brian

      Delete