Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dr. Who Simmons Hall MIT

What better place to have a Dr. Who Event than MIT.
With weeks in planning and lots of help from my supportive and lovely spouse, and co-workers, it was a great event.
There plenty of vegan options:

Dr. Who Vegan Menu:
  • Tofu Fingers and Custard
  • Flying Polenta Tardis with Slitheen Black Beans and Pesto
  • Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Tofu Stir-fry
  • Silence Sauce (on the sauté station)
Vegan Dalek Cookies
(made by my lovely wife)
 
Vegan Dr. Who Bow Tie Cookies
(made by my lovely wife)


Tardis Sugar Cookies
(made by my lovely wife)

Sonic Screwdrivers (Dark Chocolate Dipped Pretzels)
(made by my lovely wife)

The Tardis welcomed the students and guests to the Simmons Dining Hall
(It's much bigger on the inside.)

Vegan Dr. Who Food
"Dr. Who?" "Yes."

Tofu Fingers and Custard

Flying Polenta Tardis with Slitheen Black beans and Pesto
(I tried to make it blue, but the blue food coloring and yellow polenta didn't play well.)



MIT Dr. Who Fans


MIT Dr. Who Fan

MIT Dr. Who Fan

House Masters Ellen and John at the party.

Tardis

1 comment: